Our Ject Clip Pouch works great for your Auvi-Q | Allerject auto injectors, asthma inhaler, Narcan, nasal sprays, eye drops, glucose meter or other small medications. Slip it in your pocket or clip it to your belt loop, backpack, gym bag, and/or lunch box.
- COMPACT & DISCREET: Measures 4.25" x 3.25." Holds 2 Auvi-Q/Allerject epinephrine injectors, sometimes referred to as small epipens. Also great for asthma inhalers, glucose meter, nasal spray, eye drops, ear drops or other small medications.
- SMALL, SIMPLE & SAFE: Slip your 2 Auvi-Q epipen injectors into your pocket or clip it to your backpack, gym bag or purse with the included durable carabiner. Great for the person looking for a small, simple pouch for pharmaceuticals to keep you or your kiddo safe.
- INTERIOR MEDICAL TAG: Easy access to emergency contact information without having to dig through a purse, wallet or backpack. Simply write your emergency information on the interior medical tag.
- PROTECTS: Protects YOU and your medications. This small protective carrying case helps shield your medicine, allergy supplies, puffer, or Auvi Q devices from dust, rain, sand or daily life debris.
- MATERIAL: Constructed of durable, water-repellent neoprene. Designed and made by a food allergy parent, with 15 + years of experience. Quality workmanship and manufactured with love and great attention to detail. Latex and elastic free.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My children have used these for years. They are great for holding 2 Auvi-Q injectors. The clip is useful for clipping to a purse or belt loop. Small enough for teens to carry to ensure they have their meds.
My son is very picky about his Epipen/auvi-q holders. This one has worked out well. He clipped it on a lanyard and with his keys and carries it in his pocket. Great teen carry option. Phew! Thanks!
This case is a good size for 2 auvi-qs and benadryl chewables. I wish it said something on the outside that it was for allergies or epi-pens were inside. I bought a button from another website that says epi-pen inside to alert someone where his epi=pen is located. It would also be nice if it had a place on the outside to write down his allergies. There is a tag on the inside to write on but it is not visible when the case has the auvi-qs inside. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have Ject Pouches that read, "Allergy Protector" on the exterior. http://www.allergyapparel.com/auvi-q-allerject-carriers/?price_min=17&price_max=30&sort=featured#. We also have zipper pulls, buttons and patches that can be added. http://www.allergyapparel.com/new-category/ -Allergy Apparel
If it were just a tad bigger it would very nicely fit 2 Auvi-Q's, 4 diphenhydramine chewable tablets, and a printed action plan. These all fit in the pouch the size it is now, but if the pouch were just slightly bigger, the items wouldn't be stuffed in there the way they are. It seems fairly well-made.
This is my son's preferred way to carry his Auvi-Q. It clips securely to a belt loop and is very compact. This pouch holds 2 Auvi-Q's fairly well, although after 2 years of daily use, the corner of the Auvi-Q's wore a hole in the pouch and the zipper pull also came off, so it was time for a replacement. The pouch has a tag inside on which to write name, phone number, and medication information. Our old pouch had a plastic-like tag, which was great, but the new pouch has a satin fabric tag and this material allows ink to bleed, so that what I wrote on the tag is no longer readable. :-(