Black Jumbo Epi Pouch
- Item #: EPI-JUMBOBLK
This auto-injector pouch holds 2 auto-injectors, 1 puffer, and an Aerochamber Valved Holding Chamber.
- Holds 2 EpiPens, Aerochamber valved holding chamber AND your inhaler/puffer.
- Fits both Epipen and Twinject in their protect tubes
- Durable LATEX FREE neoprene
- Adjustable waist strap that doubles as a sling
- Waterproof zipper closure
- Interior ID tag
Also available in purple shooting stars, Allergy Protector Red, and race'n car.
Allergy Note: This pouch is contructed of neoprene. It does NOT contain latex or elastic.
Tip: Add an extra strap so that it can be worn by you, a caretaker or your kiddo. Add an Allergy ID tag for additional caution and prevention. ID tag slips onto the included belt.
Available Option: Keep your EpiPens at a more desireable temperature with a Kool Blanket.
- The Kool Blanket is made up of individual water filled cells. This product is non toxic and sold separately
- It is for wrapping around 1 or 2 EpiPens inside a Duo Epi Pouch
- When wrapped around the EpiPen, it will help keep the EpiPen at a more desirable temperature especially during the warmer weather.
- Please make sure the Kool Blanket is at room temperature. Having multiple Kool Blankets to rotate during the hot weather is suggested. Please keep the spare Kool Blanket in a cool area or inside a cooler when not in use.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE KOOL BLANKET (Never use the Kool Blanket on the EpiPen when frozen).
- Never leave the Kool Blanket with the EpiPen under direct sun for long periods.
- It is the responsibility of the user to keep the medication according to the manufacturer's guideline. Allergy Apparel is not liable for any misuse of the medication used. Additional information on EpiPen storage.
Side Note: You should take your EpiPen Auto-Injector everywhere you go, but it should be kept at room temperature (25°C, 77°F) until the marked expiration date, when it should be replaced. Your EpiPen Auto-Injector should not be refrigerated or exposed to extreme heat or light. Allergy Apparel is not liable for misuse of the medication used. Additional Information on EpiPen Storage