Enhance the protection of your epinephrine auto-injector with our Cool Koozie Insulated Insert! Tailored to seamlessly fit into the "epi Med Pouch," this innovative accessory adds thermal insulation, helping to ensure your life-saving medication remains safeguarded from temperature fluctuations. Plus, it's versatile enough to work seamlessly in other bags, like your favorite lululemon everywhere belt bag.
- Thermal Insulation: Crafted from a special blend of polyester batting, this insert includes a 6% metallized film layer that reflects energy, whether it's heat or cold, back to its source. This helps maintain your epinephrine auto-injector at the optimal temperature, enhancing its potential efficacy when you need it most.
- Compatibility: Our Cool Koozie Insulated Insert was initially designed to complement our Epi Meds Pouches. However, it also seamlessly fits into the following medicine carrying cases:
Invest in the Cool Koozie Insulated Insert to help safeguard your epinephrine auto-injectors and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with effective temperature control. Your health is paramount, and Allergy Apparel™ is here to provide you with the protection you need.
- Washable | Includes Cool Koozie Insulated Insert Only | Size is approximate
- Legal Protection: Our original Cool Koozie Insulated Insert design is legally patented with the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office).
- Disclaimer: Use this product at your own discretion. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for any misuse of the medication used with this insert. Please be aware that "EpiPen®" is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc., and Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great for keeping epipen insulated before putting it into the belt case. Easy and does the job
I use this in the insulated carry all, I do think it helps keep the epi pens at a consistant temp.
This is my second order on this product. I do think it does the job, but over time and with use (taking Epi pens in and out), it begins to fall apart a bit. Our first lasted 3 years.