Kid’s Play-Proof Performance SPIbelt is a trusted companion for young children with special medical needs that can be comfortably and discreetly worn over or under clothing. This expandable pocket is built to hold EpiPen® and EpiPen Jr® Auto-Injectors twin packs, AUVI-Q®, a phone, a Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM), and so much more. The tough material is designed for durability and to keep up with your active child while keeping their items safe and secure without bouncing or chafing. SPIbelt allows both you and your child to live each day feeling prepared and at ease.
- Pocket expands to 8.5" X 3" X 2″ ,
Expandable, allowing you to carry 2 EpiPen® injectors.
- Weather-resistant material pocket
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Made in the USA
- This pocket does not come with a pass-through hole. Looking for one that does? Check out our Kid’s Spibelt.
- Fits waist size 18″ through 24″ – Our product averagely fits 2 years old to 10 years old.
EpiPen® Storage information EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My daughter loves this belt as opposed to the cross-body purse she used to wear. She likes that it’s hidden under her clothes so people don’t ask as many questions!