The SPIbelt - Your Versatile Medication and Essentials Carrier
Stay active with the SPIbelt, the ultimate fitness belt that goes beyond running. Whether you're jogging, walking, working out, or traveling, this sleek and expandable belt offers a bounce-free solution to keep your medications or other essentials at your fingertips.
- More Than Running: While initially designed for running, this belt has become a top choice for carrying Epipens® and similar injectors. It also keeps your medications, exercise accessories, headphones, keys, ID, and credit cards secure and within reach.
- EpiPen® and More: Carry multiple EpiPen® or other brand epinephrine auto-injectors with ease.
- Versatile Medication Carrier: Ideal for carrying inhalers, Auvi-Q™, and more, keeping your medications close.
- Expandable Secure Pocket: With an 8.9" capacity, our low-profile pocket expands to accommodate your essentials securely.
- Fits Waist Sizes 25" to 47: Suitable for ages 8 and up, the SPIbelt fits a wide range of waist sizes. You can also enhance comfort and versatility with our extender option, allowing it to accommodate even larger waist sizes or transform it into a crossbody. Simply add the extender.
- Comfort and Security: Soft, chafe-preventing elastic, a sturdy buckle, and glides ensure comfort even during the most active use.
- Cool Koozie Insulated Inserts: Optional insulation available for added convenience.
- Accommodates Large Smartphones: Expands to hold larger smartphones, including the iPhone® 13 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy® S20+.
- Made in the U.S.A.: Trust in the quality of a product proudly made in the United States.
Please note: EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really smart device, i wear it into stores when I'm with my kid sometimes
I’m using this pack to carry 2 6.5” epi pens. The pouch is small, yet has great elasticity so the pens fit very will. Resulting in a nice compact discreet . The fabric is very breathable. I’m planning to use a Frío cooling bag and I expect it should still fit with the elasticity of the pouch. Caution on the belt size and fit. I have a 34-35” waist and I think this could fit up to a 38” waist but not likely larger. The belt is also elastic.
My grandson was 12 yrs old when suddenly he had a real nut allergy episode that involved the emergency room. So now he needs to keep epipens with him......how best to do that without feeling uncomfortable or conspicuous??? So I did a search; I looked at many various products..... and then I found Allergy Apparel (family owned business!!) and this terrific pouch! This fits well, so easy to use and to wear; now it's become totally natural to him; wearing this is 2nd nature. The product and customer service are fabulous, and we highly recommend ordering 2 pouches so that one can be laundered occasionally.
My son was embarrassed to carry around his epi pens in a bag he had. It was big and bulky and he would lay it down while playing and forget about it. This epi belt has been the best thing ever. He wears it and doesn’t even know it’s there.
This was purchased for a 12-yr old boy, and he loves it. sometimes he totally forgets he is wearing it and thinks he has left his epipens at home--- that is how comfortable it is. He carries 2 epipens, and the pocket on this is stretchable, yet it adjusts to whatever you need to carry and holds it in place; we are going to add liquid benadryl. The video of the teenaged boy on your website really encouraged us and made us want to try this belt. We love it and highly recommend it.
My son loves this belt. It is stretchy and holds, his epi pens, and inhaler, plus his inhaler chamber. He likes it because it’s small and can be hidden under his shirt, and is easy to wear at recess or gym.
thank you very much
Awesome fit for my 9 year old daughter. Light and funky colour.
My son used the original epi-belt and now this updated version. He carries 2 adult epi-pens, an inhaler, and 2 generic benydryl spoons in the belt. He also runs cross country and track and field and wears the belt during his training. This is the best carrying case we could find.