This Allergy Apparel epibelt features 3M insulation to help protect your temperature sensitive medications from the elements. The soft, comfortable but durable pocket belt is discreet and offers easy, hands-free access to your insulin, inhaler, Epipen, Teva, Auvi-Q epinephrine injectors, or other brand injectors. Perfect for school, amusement parks or every day wear.
- INSULATED: Lined with 3M UDS Insulation
- POCKET FITS: Pocket measures approximately 9" x 3" - This belt was designed to fit 2 Epipen® injectors ( or similar epinephrine auto-injectors, such as, Jext, Adrenaclick, Symjepi, TEVA) and single dose antihistamine, like Benadryl. It also works great for asthma inhalers, insulin or other diabetic medical supplies.
- ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC BELT: Fits waists 26" - 38", Optional 12" belt extender available separately. Our goal is to help keep all ages safe. This Insulated epibelt offers an adjustable, latex-free belt, with the hopes of fitting all ages. And we are excited to offer an optional belt extender, which adds another 12."
- IDENTIFICATION: Interior medical ID tag. Write your emergency contact information with a Sharpie or similar permanent marker. This tag offers quick access to important information without the worry of forgetting your medical ID card or digging it out of your bag.
- Machine wash, delicate cycle | Hang dry
EpiPen epinephrine auto-injector Storage information
EpiPen is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel is not responsible for the misuse of the medication used.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Solid och färgneutral väska med bra innehåll som hjälper att sortera medicin och gör att det är enkelt att ta fram epipen när behövs. Mycket bra kvalitet.
I thought I ordered the version that was shown storing a cell phone + epipen but this only holds 2 pens. Also, was sent wrong color but too much hassle to exchange and I needed it now. Thank you for sharing your feedback. The "Insulated epibelt" is only available in black. We would be more than happy to exchange your belt. Perhaps you were looking at the "Updated Large Pocket Epibelt," which unfortunately is not insulated BUT it comes in a bunch of fun colors and patterns. Mail your exchange to Allergy Apparel RMA (your invoice #), PO BOX 183, Manakin Sabot, VA 23103 and we would be more than happy to exchange it. -Allergy Apparel
I thought this product would have an insulated inner which was similar to the other one instead it’s a thick inner I’m not 100% on whether this will keep my pens cool. As for size it’s quite small I am an adult and have it on the longest length. I had to pay additional costs for the custom fee which I was not aware that I would be charged for. I am still yet to use it out and about. On a more positive note both pens fit inside the pouch and zip up. When wearing the belt it’s not that noticeable so that is good.
This belt is hands down, the best thing that money could buy. It can hold up to 3 epipens and if you don’t use epipens, you could use it for an inhaler, etc. it’s very comfortable and it can be worn many different ways! I wore it as a belt and had the pouch in front and I didn’t have to adjust it once. It has two adjustable straps, so it could fit a child or an adult. This product is absolutely amazing and every body should have one!