Introducing the Kids' SPIbelt - Active, Discreet Medication Carry
As a parent, you want to ensure your child is active and confident, especially when carrying essential medical supplies like EpiPen® injectors, insulin pumps, CGM devices, and asthma inhalers. Our Kids' SPIbelt is the perfect solution for active children, offering a discreet and dependable way to keep these necessities close without tangling or bouncing.
- Spacious and Expandable: The pocket expands to 6.5" x 3" x 2", allowing it to carry two EpiPen® injectors or similar devices. For optimal safety, we recommend placing the injectors in opposite directions.
- Bounce-Free, Secure, and Low-Profile: The SPIbelt features a secure and low-profile pocket that won't bounce during vigorous activities.
- Insulin Pump Tubing Pass-Through: A pass-through hole in the Kids' SPIbelt accommodates insulin pump tubing, ensuring comfort and convenience.
- Comfort and Chafe Prevention: Soft elastic ensures comfort and prevents chafing during wear, even for the most active users.
- Fits a Range of Waist Sizes: The Kids' SPIbelt is designed to fit waist sizes from 18" through 24", making it suitable for children aged 2 to 10 years old.
- For Ages 8 and Up: We highly recommend the Adult SPIbelt for children in this age group who are carrying Epinephrine injectors. The adult Spibelt has a larger pocket, making it easier to insert and remove injectors and potentially extending its lifespan.
Elevate your child's active lifestyle with the Kids' SPIbelt – the discreet, dependable, and stylish way to carry essential medications and more.
Please note: EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc., and Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced here. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for the misuse of medication.
87 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This belt is great. It has fun designs (we got the skull one) and the belt is super comfortable for my then 4 year old, now 5 year old. I was worried that he would complain about wearing it. Nope. It is so comfortable that he even forgets he still has it on when he is home and sometimes only remembers when he is changing into his pajamas for the night. This is the second time I bought this belt. I first bought one a year ago for my son who was 4 and going into jk. Now he is 5 and This is the second one we are buying him.
My son just got to the age where hes running around on his own; very thankful for products such as this one. He doesnt mind 'lugging' his epi pen around and its impossible to lose!
This belt far exceeds my expectations. My five year old is going to self carry next year and we are currently practicing with a trainer. He is able to play all day long while wearing the belt and it does not bother him at all. You also can not even notice that he is wearing the belt. We are going to order two more for him because of how amazing it is. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Although my son wore his belt daily, I feel that it wasn’t made well enough to withstand daily wear. After one year of wearing it, the material started to rip and epipen was at risk of fall out. Had to order a new one after a year.
Excellent product. My 4 year old grandson manages it quite well(on and off) as he started school this year. Highly recommend.
I purchased this for my 4 year old who has just started kindergarten. The belt is comfortable, the pouch is stretchy and fits his epi pen perfectly, it is not too bulky (I've seen some of the pouches other kids have in his class and they are quite large on such small people), and he loves the design. I was worried I'd have a hard time convincing him to wear it, but he actually likes it. Thanks so much!
My 4 year old grandson finds the belt comfortable and easy to manage. He is practicing getting ready for school
My 4 y.o. daughter wears to school daily and she finds it very comfortable. Love that we found one that fits her tiny waist. Only complaint is that after 8 months of use, a hole started forming on the pouch part. Not sure if that is just typical wear but we just bought another as we are happy with it overall.
looks nice. It is very thin/flimsy, disappointing for the cost. I don't expect it will last long. Please consider this info for active boys. *We welcome all feedback and appreciate your input. The kids epibelt works best with the epipens (or similar injectors) inserted in opposite directions. This will help with it's longevity. The lycra material gives it the stretch to accommodate something as small as your keys or something as large as 2 epipens (similar injectors). My active son used this belt for a year or so with no problems. About the price point. These belts are made with attention to detail and care IN THE USA, which is not as cost effective as items made overseas. I hope this belt exceeds your expectation. Also these carry a warranty. -Theresa Marie Green, Allergy Apparel, LLC