On the move a lot? Looking for a durable carrier for your Auvi-Q/AllerJect epinephrine injectors? We have the carrier for you! These carriers are designed to fit your Auvi-Q auto-injectors snugly to reduce bulk and encourage people of ALL ages to keep their medications with them at ALL times.
- Durable 300D / PVC Cationic Waterproof Nylon
- INSULATED, 5mm EPE Foam / Aluminum Foil / 210 Polyester
- Interior Slit PVC Pocket and Mesh Pocket. Perfect for your Benadryl tablets
- Exterior Zippered Pocket. Great for your medical ID card, drivers license or credit cards.
- Interior Medical Tag. Write your emergency contact information with a Sharpie® or similar permanent marker. This tag offers quick access to important information without the worry of forgetting your medical ID card or digging it out of your bag.
- Holds 2 Auvi Q / Allerject epinephrine auto injectors or inhaler. Measures approx 3.75" x 5.75"
- Can be worn multiple ways. (1) With included adjustable belt (24" up to 45"), (2) with included carabiner, (3) or on your own belt with the provided loops.
- THIS CARRIER DOES NOT FIT EPIPEN OR SIMILAR INJECTORS
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Insulated. Perfect size. Good materials. Good business.
Small and compact and insulated, too!
Our auviq has gone into this pouch and not come out... i think it is keeping the temp steady! I love that it is compact and a neutral color.
Perfect for packing 2 Auvi-Q pens for sending with my daughter to day camp. Just what we needed for keeping them from overheating on hot summer days!
Love this carry-all for Auvi-Q, it's the only one I'll buy. My son is a teenager, and this pack is small, discreet, and has enough room to hold 2 injectors, plus a small pill box for other meds. Love the new silver temperature-protective interior.
This was the nicest case I could find for my son's Auvi-q. It's very well-made and fits 2 injectors well. I do wish there was a place to put his name and information on the outside of the case. It's also a bit pricey or I would have bought 2. Thank you for your feedback. We have allergy ID tags that slide onto the belt, which allow you to write medical/contact info. -Allergy Apparel™ http://www.allergyapparel.com/allergy-id-tag-belt-accessory/