- Soft sea blue colour with black trim
- Made from durable lightweight heavy duty fabric
- The pouch includes padded exterior and silver inner lining for extra insulation of your Epipen®, Anapen® or other auto-injector
- Has a Velcro® closure allowing for easy, quick opening of pouch
- Key ring attached to pouch which allows you to easily hang in an easily accessible place
- ID tag on the inside of the pouch which allows for name and phone details of owner.
- Elasticised belt straps are attached to our Twin pouch. This allows sufferers from anaphylaxis to wear our product either horizontally across the waist, or vertically (hanging from a belt)
External: Approximately H: 6½” x W: 3¼” x D: 1¼” | Approximately H: 6” x W: 2½” x D: 1¼”
- Two Epipen®/ Anapen® auto-injectors
- Single auto-injector and antihistamine
- Single auto-injector and Ventolin® inhaler
Information on EpiPen® Storage | EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these pages.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Generaly well made however the falcro fastener is not of good quality and wont last long before it fails, Belt loops need to be stronger. overall functional case waiting to see how well it does carrying it every day on me as im male and do not carry a bag. so iy has to fit on my belt or onside cargo trouser pockets.