Ideal for: Allergy Medications, Epilepsy Medicine (2 boxes of Epistatus plus room for other medication), Diabetic medication (ideal for stroring everything you need including treatent for hypoglycemia, to keep in the fridge at work/school), antibiotics, asthma spacer, inhalers and peak flow meters, bulkier medicines and more...
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- Durable carry handle
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Roomy interior designed to take bulkier medicines or when a variety of medication is required
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac® easy to find inside a bag
- Size: 20cm x 12cm x 9cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac® ID Card and Medpac® Treatment Card
- Medpac® ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac® Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I thought it was going to be larger. Thank you for sharing your feedback. The Large Medpac measures 20cmx12cmx9cm. -Allergy Apparel
It holds my EpiPen and medicines needed. I use a Frio Cooling Wallet to store my EpiPen. All fit (snuggly) in the MediPac.