Keep your EpiPen® or other brand autoinjector and/or inhaler with you safely at the beach, water park, and pool with this waterproof Loksak. Includes 2 resealable element-proof storage bags featuring a hermetic seal.
- Patented leakproof/airtight seal. Certified waterproof to 200ft
- Protects against water, dust, dirt, and sand!
- Safe - Constructed using medical-grade film that is FDA approved.
- Temperature rated -40F to 140F
- Ecologically smart. Highly reusable and 100% made of recyclable Polyethylene.
- Made in the USA
- 8.4" X 5.25" Inner Dimension- Great for all your allergy medicine needs. Enough space for your EpiPens, Auvi-Q/AllerJect, inhaler, and Benadryl.
VERY IMPORTANT – Bag is waterproof only if sealed in the following way:
To test bag prior to use trap a small amount of air inside the bag. Seal zipper completely by sliding fingers from one end to the other being certain there are no kinks or bends in the seal. The zipper seal should feel smooth and wrinkle-free.
Submerge bag in a container of water and squeeze sides gently to test seal. If a steady stream of air bubbles appear, the bag is damaged or not sealed properly. Repeat the test to verify if the bag is damaged. If defective and unused, contact LOKSAK or click here for instructions on how to return the defective bag for replacement.
Caution: Leak-proof bags are durable but not indestructible. Normal wear is not a defect. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLACE THE aLOKSAK WITH A COMMERCIAL OVER-THE-COUNTER RECLOSABLE BAG. aLOKSAK bags have a unique closure system that holds three patents and has been certified leak-proof to 200 feet/60 meters by SSI / National Association of Scuba Diving Schools. These bags are approved for diving applications.
Outer pouches sold separately. Allergy Apparel™, LLC is not liable for any misuse of medication used.