Announcing our On the Go Convertible AuviQ Belt Bag. Small enough to fling across your shoulder, wear around your waist, attach it to your backpack or sling it over your body. This is a fantastic choice if you're all about convenience and style with easy access to your medications. An absolute star of practicality!
- Measures: 4" X 6.25" X 1.25", Holds TWO Auvi-Q Injectors (often referred to as the new small Epipen®)
- Insulated Interior: Lined with.5mm EPE foam/aluminum foil/210 polyester to help insulate and protect your medications.
- Convertible: Includes adjustable belt offering the option to wear it as a fanny pack or across your body as a sling pack. Or you can style it on your own belt with the black nylon belt loops. Clip it on your backpack, handbag, lunchbox or gym bag with the included carabiner clip.
- Front Zippered Pocket: Stash your cash, credit cards and/or medical ID card in the front zippered pocket
- Interior Medical Tag: Giving easy and quick access to your emergency contact information. No worries of forgetting, digging or misplacing your emergency contact information. We've attached a medical tag to the interior. Simply customize with your information with a Sharpie® or similar permanent marker.
- Interior PVC Slip Pocket and Interior Mesh Pockets: Great for a small ice pack, Benadryl, pills or hand sanitizer wipe.
- Durable and WaterProof: Constructed of 300D/PVC cationic waterproof polyester
Allergy Apparel is not liable for misuse of medications.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect for my teenager
It is perfect on a hot day to take the pool. He puts money in the zipper pocket for the snack bar. It is compact and a tasteful color.