It's the fanny pack of the 21st century. Fanny pack...NO WAY! These belts enable you to carry your allergy medications comfortably without bulk and can easily be camouflaged under your shirt if you chose. But they are cool enough to be worn on the outside. Sleek, expandable, secure and does not bounce. Great for inhalers/puffers, Auvi-Q™, and EpiPen® or other epinephrine auto-injectors.
- Pocket expands to 6" x 3" x 2"
- Fits waist size 24" through 47", Typically fits ages 8yo +
- Flex Belt has buckle next to pocket instead of in the back. Fits waists 23"-50"
- These pouches are made with a stretchy fabric to accommodate all auto injectors. Holds 2 EpiPen® or other brand epinephrine auto-injectors. While we love the Original Belt, we highly recommend the Updated Version.
- For best results, position it belt snugly below the waistband, keep pens in their protect tubes and place pens in opposite directions when inserting in pocket.
- Need an extra pocket, check out the Double EpiBelt
Additional Options: (1) Add an Allergy ID tag for additional personal and or allergy identification. ID tag slips onto the belt. (2) Add a Cool Koozie Insulated Insert for a layer of weather protection. Sold separately.
A recent customer wrote, "I received my order yesterday and wanted to let you know how much I love the EpiBelt. I have been looking for something like this for years and am really excited to have such a great product! It is simple, comfortable, does not bounce, and can easily and discreetly be worn around a child or adult's waist. I love it because the part that holds the Epipens (2 with cases) is made of soft, expandable material. So the shape is only as big as what you put in it. I can easily fit 2 Epipens and 2 Benadryl tablets. The next part I like is the belt that wraps around the waist is made of elastic material. So when you put it low on their waist, it moves with them making it feel like part of their clothes. This also keeps the whole Epibelt from bouncing when the child runs and jumps. The best part...my son likes it to and is excited about wearing it at school!"
EpiPen® Epinephrine Storage Information. EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for misuse of the medication used.