Keep your AuviQ™'s epinephrine auto-injectors with you safely at the beach, water park, and/or pool with this insulated wallet.
- Keep epinephrine safe for a minimum of 45 hours — even in constant environmental temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit!
- No refrigeration or ice needed, Activated by cold water only
- Inner wallet approx. dimensions: 4.75"x 3.25". We recommend this wallet for carrying ONE AllerJect/Auvi-Q injector. In a properly activated Pump-sized FRIO, two Auvi-Qs fit tightly but it makes them difficult to take them out. For this reason, we recommend this wallet for carrying ONE injector.
- Includes belt loop on the back, enabling it to be worn
- Includes a waterproof interior liner, ensuring that no moisture can be transmitted to the contents.
This wallet is a re-usable, evaporative cooler that keeps you medications safe without ever needing ice packs or refrigeration. Over 10 years of proven reliability. The Insulated Wallet contains crystals activated by immersion in cold water and maintains its low temperature for a minimum of 45 hours through the evaporation of the water. These insulated wallets have been used in temperatures in excess of 120°F with complete success. Tests prove that the insulated wallets retain their contents at around 25°C (77°F-79°F) for a minimum of 45 hours per immersion period in a constant environmental temperature of 38°C (100°F)
For an Insulated Wallet to be activated, it simply needs to be soaked in water for 5-minutes and it retains its cooling properties- for a minimum of two full days. After that, it again only needs to be soaked in water and it is good for another two days- and son on, and so on... Detailed instructions are included with carrier.
Although activated by water, a feature of the product is that after towel-drying, the FRIO® wallet is dry to the touch. The Cambrelle® outer pouch wallet increases the wallet's efficiency and allows it to be carried safely in your pocket or a bag as required. Each item is re-usable and can be used either continuously or intermittently.
A recent customer wrote: "I love the Frio, it's my #1 must have. works great!"- Jodie
Information on Auvi-Q™ Storage
Allergy Apparel™ is not liable for the misuse of the medication used.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice pouch but large
This pouch is great to keep meds cool and be kept by a older kid or parent but it's way too big to be carried by a little kid. My child is 5 and the pouch is nearly the length of her entire thigh.