Whether running a few miles or running errands, Fitletic's ultra-stretchy pouch is designed to hold your essentials, phone, ID, credit cards, keys, etc. You won’t even know it’s there.
• Stretchy Lycra pocket for phone and essentials
• Fits Most Phones, including iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4
• Interior Pocket to secure ID /Cash
• Ultra Soft Dual-Adjust Waistbelt - See more at: http://www.fitletic.com/lycra-mini-sport-belt.html#sthash.w8XPClw8.dpuf
A neoprene waist belt to keep your medications, phone, ID, cash and keys secure.
Wondering how to carry your Epipen®, Auvi-Q, inhaler or other medications while running around town or want to keep your essentials handy? This Neo I waist belt is the ideal solution! Fitletic’s Neoprene belt’s pouch will hold your medications and essentials while protecting them from sweat and light rain. This waist belt hugs your body comfortably and is guaranteed not to bounce, so you won’t lose your momentum. It’s also perfect for running, workouts and or any outdoor activity.
- Stretchy neoprene pouch holds 2 Epipen®, Auvi-Q or other brand injectors
- Neoprene is sweat-resistant and protects items from light rain
- Fits iPhone 8/8 Plus / X / XR , Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus and other Similar Sized Phones
- Interior pocket to securely hold ID, medical card and credit cards
- Ultra-comfy Dual-Adjust waist belt
- Exclusive Dura-Comfort technology ensures no bouncing, riding up, or chafing
- Ideal for workouts and extreme sports
- Belt Dimensions: Adjustable Band (24 – 55 inches/61 – 140 cm)
- Pouch Dimensions: (7.75 inches x 3.5 inches/20 cm x 9 cm)
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this for my 11 yo son who is very active. I was looking for more durable material than the pocket epibelt-youth (which is what we're currently using but has by now, 4 holes...). The neoprene belt seems much more durable but my son really disliked it -- mostly because the belt is thick and wide too. Also, my son's waist is 23.5" and this was too big. We're returning it and plan to just keep buying the pocket epi-belt-Youth.
My 11 year old was so happy at the design, comfort and the inside pocket! Thank you!
Great material (won't rip) high quality clip and belt. The double is a little bulky. Great quality.
I am very pleased with this purchase. I bought it for my 6 year old son who carries an epi pen with him to school. It is at its smallest right now and is still a bit loose for him but still fits comfortably enough with room to grow. I had purchased the youth double belt first but I like this one better as it provides more room for the epi pen so the hinges on the case of the epi pen don't wear away at the fabric. It's very well made.